Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Up For the Next Round?

Hey Gals!
I am wanting to get an idea of who is up for another round of fabulously Chic Chefs??! Let me know within the next couple of weeks. I am thinking of starting around the middle of September. How does that sound to you all? I hope you are having a great summer!

6 comments:

Serena said...

I would like to have another go around :)

Eva said...

Im really looking forward to starting again!

carrie said...

I'm in!

Nikki said...

I'm down for another round!

Tisha said...

Me too - totally. I've missed our regular recipes/postings!

Cahill Clan said...

count me in!!! I even think I will be able to keep up this time! Can't wait!!!