Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Two Quick Reviews!

I am going to give my last two reviews quickly as I am moving in a couple days and feel the need to wrap up loose ends! It's kinda like nesting before you go into labor!
First, Carrie came down over Memorial weekend and we took advantage of that and made the last two recipes together!

Herb Crusted Steak and Tomatoes-
This was really good! I actually liked it more than I thought I would. The tomato, olive mixture was really tasty! I don't think I would make any changes if I were to make it again.

Chuckwagon Beans-
I really liked these beans, however, I will not make them with the meats again. I am not crazy about meat in the first place so that swayed me a bit on this recipe also I think it's a lot of unnecessary fat and calories. The flavor of the beans, Worcestershire, brown sugar, etc was really good! My family loved them as well!

Thanks Ladies!

No comments: