Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh my goodness.....Reviews!!





Rachel and I did the flank steak recipe by Eva and the Beans by Serena back when I visited her in the spring and I just realized I never threw up the pics are put my two cents in about the review. So here are the pics and yes Rachel and I were juveniley laughing so hard we were almost on the floor over the bean pic. But everything was great! Loved the olives and tomatoes with the flank steak. The beans were on their own a stand alone meal which I dont typically like but they have a great taste and have made them sense then to go to a B-BQ but just cut down on all the meats. Happy Summer!!

No comments: