Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wild Rice Salad Review (Severns)

We had this yum-yum-yummy recipe for dinner tonight! I did everything according to the recipe except two things that sort of fit my current lifestyle. I made the rice and grilled the chicken yesterday. So I actually served everything sort of room temp. When I read the recipe I couldn't imagine eating it chilled so this worked out! I really LOVED the dressing, in fact I am going to jot that part of the recipe on a sticky note and put it in my pantry so it's handy! My kids really liked this dinner too although I cut their chicken into finger slices and they had it with bbq sauce but they liked the rice veggie combo! Three thumbs up!

No comments: