Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Grilled Chicken and Lemon Basil Pasta Review (Severns)

Okay, well, I wasn't planning on making this recipe tonight but realized I had everything except the correct pasta cut. So I used Fettuccine instead and didn't mind it at all. I liked this recipe, especially how easy it is. I don't relate with needing to thin the sauce... Our sauce was on the thin side. Everyone liked it but Andy & I did agree that it was too lemony so next time will use less. I probably used more basil than called for but we love basil and it was good.

Easy. Common ingredients. Yummy. FIVE Thumbs Up!!

No comments: