Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tisha's Grilled Chicken & Lemon Pasta Review

Great dish - perfect easy, fresh, summery meal. This was my first grilled chicken of the season, and boy was it tasty. I'm so proud to be grilling independently now - it's so simple with a gas grill, I don't know why I always relied on Jeremy to do it. Anyways, I made the pasta exactly as stated in the recipe except for subbing milk for 1/2 and 1/2, which worked just fine. The amount of lemon was perfect. Don't skimp on the basil - the flavor and visual appeal of the pasta is greatly enhanced by it. Served it with a side salad and bread (and prosecco). When I asked our dinner guests for any suggestions for my review, they just said, "Yummmmmmm." Thank you for sharing, Carrie!

No comments: