Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Two for the Price of One!

I came on to post my review of the Jambalaya and realized that although I made the Garlic Pepper Chicken and Carrot Salad on time, I never posted a review! So...
The Garlic Pepper Chicken was a hit! The carrot salad was so-so. I have already made the chicken a second time. The salad was gone at the end of the meal but I don't see it being a regular.
The Jambalaya was soo good too! Eva is hear and we made it together. That was fun! I will make it again, everyone liked it! Next time I will make the rice separately because we used 4 more cups of broth and spent more than double the cook time waiting for it the rice to finally be done. That is my only complaint. Otherwise it was yummy!
Thanks Gals!

No comments: