Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Yum! Yum!

I don't think I've ever been the first to review! One thing I loved about these recipes was I had all the ingredients but the cashews on hand already. I thought the chicken was so easy and I loved the flavor, I've become a big fan of pepper since having babies, weird huh?, I admit I was a little skeptical at the vast amount of garlic I used for doing 4 chicken breasts, (it seemed enough to ward off the whole Cullen Family! :) that's for you Twilight fans) but it was great. I served it with Jasmine rice. I LOVED the carrot salad I have now finished off the whole thing, the girls pulled out the cashews and J wasn't home for dinner so I had it all to myself. The girls ate some of the chicken but labeled it "too spicy" :) I will be making this for myself again for sure I think it will be a great and easy lunch! Thanks Alissa!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am proud of you Carrie! I have had this recipe before and liked it but haven't made it. It'll have to wait until my Oregon trip is over.