Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jambalaya and Grilled Chicken Salad

I really liked the jambalaya. The flavor was great and I can't wait to make it again (and for my husband because I think he would really like it)I can't really think of anything else to say. I made it with Rachel so you can refer to her review!

I made the grilled chicken salad last night and we all really liked it, as well. I don't have a bbq so I broiled it which was great but I am SURE the bbq would have been better. I made a few mistakes but it still turned out great! I used vegetable oil and olive oil for the corn oil and I used part white wine vinegar instead of all red wine vinegar. Neither of these things were done purposely but everything still turned out. I also did not serve the flour tortillas and I wish I had because that sounded interesting, in a good way, to me (the pairing of the salad and the tortillas) I'd like to know what everybody thought about eating them together.

I still don't know what I am going to post next week but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: