Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dropping Out :(

Hi girls. I am going to drop out of Chic Chefs. I will still be following you, but can't be counted on to participate fully. Keep it going, though, because I'd like to join up again sometime in the future. Happy cooking! It's been a pleasure.

3 comments:

Eva said...

:( Bummer. We'll miss you

Rachel said...

I am sad to see you go but I do look forward to seeing your comment occasionally!

Cahill Clan said...

You will be missed! Please visit us often and let us know of all your culinary adventures!!! Good Luck!