Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, September 4, 2009

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?

All right Chic Chefs - here we go for another round!

Please notice I have added new dates on the right side of the main page. I felt a sadness taking Alyssa off the site. I have been sad to see Stacy and Alyssa go, both being original Chic Chefs. As I added the dates I realized that one of two things is going to happen, either we will have our last recipe the second week of December (13th) or there will be a recipe post the week of Thanksgiving. Which do you prefer to have happen?

Okay, I think we decided it was best when there was no real theme; each Chic Chef posting a recipe that fit their mood. I like it like that, seems to be more variety! A couple of reminders: recipe posts are due on Sundays and please remember to note how many servings the recipe will provide.

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

YIPPEE!!!!! I am soooo ready to start up again! I can't wait to see who is cookin up what!?!

Cahill Clan said...

Oh, I would prefer to have a recipe posted at Thanksgiving and not end of Dec. wince we have 2 weeks to do it I find earlier is much easier for me then late December.