Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tisha's Latest Recipe

Hey Gals!
I know it's odd to post like this but was afraid if I commented to Tisha's recipe, no body would see it.
Question: the last line of the recipe says "cover and chill", does this mean that you combine everything at the end and after you chill it you then serve it cold? I am confused. Has anyone got any advise or experience on this recipe yet? Thanks!

2 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

I combined it all and served it cold. I also put the leftovers in a pita with a little soft cheese to make a "tabouli like" sandwich! It was delish!

Tisha said...

Sorry I'm replying so late. I think you are supposed to chill it all together, but I wasn't patient enough for that. I just let the rice cool to room temp and then ate it up!