Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chic Chef Favorites????

So, I am just wondering what recipes you ladies are finding to be yoru favorites from our chic chef repetoire. Besides recipes you have posted which ones do you find yourself going back to get again and again? Likewise, As we move forward what types of recipes are you wishing you had?

4 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

To answer my own question I have LOVED many of our recipes, my favs or recipes I can't imagine ever dropping have been....
The tofu red curry, the easy steak marinade, the pork tenderloin with blueberry sauce, as well as the orzo pilaf (although I sub quinoa) and the ginger orange cashew chicken OH YEAH!!! the cola bbq ribs! HEAVEN!!! I just sooo appreciate this forum and the fabulous recipes you have brought into my kitchen!

Tisha said...

I have loved many of our recipes too! The ones I keep going back to are: Parent Tot Bread, the Carrot Salad (posted with Garlic Pepper Chicken), the Thai Red Curry & the marinade for the chicken in the Greek Chicken & Pita Bread post. I have definitely repeated many of others also, but those are my faves. I really enjoy one-pot meals to use during the work week, and I am trying to cook with less meat. I also get a food box shipped up to Juneau with seasonal produce, so I am looking for seasonally oriented recipes. Looking forward to starting this up again!

Cahill Clan said...

Tisha, do you use Full Circle??? I am starting that as well since my sister raves about it all the time! If so it would be fun to chat about what we do with the same veggies! I think we have similar goals right now, weeknight meals, less meat, fresh seasonal veggies....everything I am working toward!

Tisha said...

Yes, I do! It's kind of pricey, and sometimes we can't get through all of it in a week, but overall I love it! Everything has so much more flavor than the produce you can get in the stores up here. And the carrots even have their tops on them! We have learned to put kale or chard in everything (regulars in the box). Overall, we are eating much healthier. I hope you enjoy it as much!