Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Chicken and Green Olive Enchiladas Review

Hey, I never said my pictures were going to be good, or particularly appetizing. It's just fun to see them!

I really liked this recipe. It's not the "enchiladas" that I was craving, though. It's a whole different enchilada! Haha. Anyway. It's the mole base. I actually loved it but using mole makes this a totally different dish. This mole recipe is going to be my go to, if I ever need to make mole. It was so delicious and the flavor was surprisingly complex and deep. I'm actually convincing myself, as I type, to make this again. Soon.

No comments: