Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Garam Masala Lentils

This was good. It was very simple, which I liked, and tasted delicious. My family liked this as well. I couldn't help but feel like it was missing something though. I don't know what because I'm not super familiar with Indian food, but it's like it was 2-D and I really wanted it to be 3-D. I suspect that a little playing around with spices would possibly do the trick. I like Rachel's idea of experimenting with different vegetables, although I did like the potatoes and peppers just as it called for. I would try it again, for sure.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Try the golden raisins!