Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Apple Pot Roast Review (Severns)

I made the pot roast last night. First of all, I had one slight alteration to the recipe. I didn't have apple juice concentrate but decided to go ahead anyway because was fairly certain it would have been too sweet for our taste. I am glad I did this because the apple cider taste was pleasant but I wouldn't have wanted any more. Now for the family's review... It wasn't a hit. first of all, we are not huge red meat eaters. Both the kids ate it but didn't want more. Andy and I ate a small portion and thought it was good however, I'll likely not make it again. I did like the soy sauce and the zing it provided, I would suggest not omitting that. Actually, just now I had a thought that I may try this again with a pork roast or loin...

No comments: