Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, October 25, 2010

India Red Curry

Hey Guys! Wow, haven't posted in a while! I tried the Curry a while ago and put in tons of vegetables which was nice, I love to feel like I'm packing in the good stuff! I think I want to try this again because I didn't love it...BUT I think it's because it was way too sweet for my taste. I wish I would have left out the 3 Tablespoons of sugar at the end because I am really curious if I would have liked it then. Also, I think that if I had used curry paste instead of curry powder I would have liked it better. I left out the tomato sauce and I am glad I did, mine was pretty soupy. There you have it-my thoughts. I'm making the Apple Pot Roast tonight, can't wait, it's the perfect night for it because it has been storming all day. Cozy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You know, I thought it was too sweet also! Next time I'll drastically cut down sugar. I think it needs some to cut the tomato acids...