Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Daley Soup and Cotton Bread (Severns)

Well, I just realized that I made this soup and the bread when I was suppose to but I never told you about it! I made the soup and we really liked it. I froze a small bit of the leftovers for us to have for dinner some night I didn't feel like cooking. We actually had those last night and it was even better leftover!
As you can see Abigail and I made the bread together. This was her first bread making adventure. I was a bit surprised when she wasn't too excited about kneading the dough. I shouldn't have been, I realized immediately "Oh ya, this girl has never liked to get her hands dirty"! But we had fun anyway. The bread was delicious! I won't tell you fast it ALL disappeared. :) Four thumbs up on both recipes.

No comments: