Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Turkey -er Chicken Corn Soup

I love love LOVED the soup! Or let me say, we love love loved the soup. Lets see what did I do differently? I could not find turkey thighs so I used chicken thighs-no problem that was still good although I am anxious to make this again with the turkey. I used frozen corn, black beans, and I added some avocado on top with the sour cream and cheese. It was so good, I froze the leftovers and I can't wait to get it them out again but I am making myself wait!

The peanut butter bread looked so beautiful when it came out of the oven, nice and golden. It was also very moist. If I make it again I would probably not use Adam's peanut butter I might use something like skippy. Thank You Nikki!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Nice pic Eva!

Eva said...

oh! I am so proud of it!