Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Broccoli Cheese Soup

I was fortunate enough to make this yummy soup with Eva at her house. It was very good! We followed the recipe exactly. Well . . . we didn't do the bread bowls. It was just too much for us to do it all. AND she hadn't made the Herb Drop Biscuits yet, so she made those to go with it instead. My only comment (other than YUM) would be that next time I will use about half the cayenne pepper that we used. The soup was so good, but in my opinion the cayenne overpowered the tastes of the vegetables and the cheese. I'll make this again. Thank you!

1 comment:

Cahill Clan said...

I am glad you ladies liked it!