Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm so so sorry...

Hi girls....... I am truely sorry i've been gone from the website for a while. I'll do my best to try as many as the receipes as i can and comment on them. I've had some personal things going on that have kept me away. I've recently moved so I now have my own kitchen again which will make cooking even more enjoyable again in my own space. I have only two pans at this point, a "dutch oven" pot and a sauce pan so you can imagen how i'm greatful for the soup round ...hehe. I have been really sick the past few weeks and have missed quite a bit of work so i made some home made chicken noodle soup and decided this time i wanted it to be as healthy as i possibly could so I made a little visit to whole foods and every item I put in there was organic. I have to say...what a difference. it tasted so fresh and flavorful and healthy. If only I could shop there all the time. :) Well girls again I apologize for my absence for a while but glad to be back. Looking fwd to trying the soups. Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Glad to see ya back Serena!

Cahill Clan said...

Welcome back! We have missed you and I hope things settle down for you!!!