Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YP and Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread finally! I found time to make this right before Thanksgiving and I liked it. I didn't love it as much as you all did though. I think that the reason for this is because I over cooked it. I didn't mean to and I think that if it had been more moist then it would be way better. So I think there is a possibility that I would make this again. I put some of it in the freezer so we'll have some later this winter. I did enjoy it with coffee in the morning.

The Yourvarlakia Avgolemono was so delicious! I have had it before but this is the first time I made it myself and oh! it is so good. I would say one of my favorite soups EVER. It is so easy too, and really the only thing to complain about is making those pesky meatballs. For meatballs it's not like they are hard to make it's just time consuming. but oh so worth it. Mark loved it, too. It is a very satisfying meal.

No comments: