Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, January 15, 2010

How is Everybody?

Hey Chic Chefs! Happy New Year!
So are we up for another round or what!? Talk about a slow start to the year. In actuality, I know it hasn't really been a slow start for some of us - it's been BUSY! We have babies due this year, my husband is residing in Afghanistan for the first HALF of the year, what else? Let's catch up with everyone and converse about this next round. What do you want to do? How (if different) you want to do things? I am looking forward to hearing from everyone! :)

8 comments:

carrie said...

So Nikki and I have a date to crank out two recipes next week. Then Staci Nikki and I are getting together to do a third next week as well. Then I'll only have one left! I enjoy doing this blog just got behind with pregnancy, traveling, and Holidays. I'm definitely up for another round I actually already have my recipe in mind! There is a breakfast dish I've always wanted to try and haven't so I thought I'd mix it up by doing that. Nikki and I actually talked about pitching together to do a "Big Breakfast Spread" sort of thing just for something different. Anyway those are my thoughts...I think aiming for February would be feasible.

Cahill Clan said...

I am totally down for another round! Now that I have moved in (and have a computer again)to my new place life is a bit calmer and I can actually begin cooking again!!!

Cahill Clan said...

PS i think we should update our photos???? not maybe this month but it would be fun to change it up a bit!?!?

Eva said...

Yes! A new round! Yes! Update photos!! Don't have too much more to say than that. I always have so many new recipes that I want to try so if we do or if we don't do a theme I am ok with it. Also, February start date would be best for me, as well.

Tisha said...

I would love to do another round. I've missed our recipe postings this last month. I don't necessarily think we need a theme, though I'm not opposed to the idea. And I think picture updates would be wonderful!

carrie said...

FYI did not mean a breakfast theme was just saying I'm going to do breakfast :)

Rachel said...

I like the new pic idea too! So I propose we start beginning of February. Also, I would prefer not to have a theme.
QUESTION: It seems that most of us have trouble posting the recipe on Sunday, is a different day of the week better?

carrie said...

Sundays are a busy "work" day for us so really any day would be better for me.