Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Next Round

I can't remember how many rounds we've completed!

Alright, I've updated the calendar for our new round. However, I was wondering if Sunday is still a good day for us to post our recipes because it seemed some of us where late with their recipe post this last round. Let me know.

Looking forward to several more new recipes! Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Sunday is fine with me I just think that a combination of getting started again after the break and the holidays made it tough this last round. (not to mention I was sick in my first trimester of pregnancy and we moved!). I'm feeling a lot more confident for this round! Excited to start again!

Cahill Clan said...

I say ditto to Eva minus the pregnant part! holidays, moving, crazy life = not so perfect timing! next round I am all for Sundays!! AND finishing ALL recipes within the 2 weeks!!!