Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ham & Cheese Bake Review (Severns)

"Oh My Wonderful Goodness".
That was the comment that came out of Andy's mouth around the mass of food when he first bit into one of these sandwiches. I have to admit I was skeptical right up to the first bite. After that bite I lost the skepticism and liked this recipe. I made everything according to the recipe but will use less poppy seeds in the future; there were definitely too many. The kids all liked these too and we didn't have any leftovers! (I halved the batch) FIVE thumbs up!

1 comment:

Eva said...

So glad to see the "extra thumb"in there!