Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Boy.

This was so delicious. Nothing left to say. Well, ok I do have a few things to say, I guess. I wish that it wasn't drenched in butter so that I could eat it every day. It's perfect for parties! Take note of that, because they are small and so yummy and you could even make them into little appetizers by cutting them in quarters and sticking a toothpick in them. We had company and I served these and everyone loved them! I stuck to the recipe and I'm glad I did. I am so glad I have this recipe up my sleeve. YUMM!!

No comments: