Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday Treats!

Hey Ladies, so I know this is a bit early but we are planning on having a Christmas party and I'm looking for some dessert ideas. Anything goes, cookies, bars, whatever. If you have a favorite treat I'd love the recipe. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

I don't know if this sounds appitizing to you at all but I have a recipe for tofu chocolate mousse. It is actually really good and creamy and rich enough you only need a little bit and would be beautiful and delishious served in those tiny chocolate dessert cup/tarts that you can get and top it with a fresh raspberry or something like that. :) if you'r interested i'll post it. It is from the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook.

Rachel said...

We love Seven Layer Bars (super easy to make) and it seems that everywhere I take them they are loved - holiday or any other time... interested?

carrie said...

I'm open to both those ideas! Thanks girls!