Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Good So Easy, Just had to share

hey ladies,
I came across this recipe online and tried it. It is a fablous quick recipe I will be making often and thought I would share. I know it is my turn to post this week and have another recipe in mind so don't let this freebie confuse you.

Crock pot Pork chops and Rice

mix 1 c. flour, 1/2 tsp dry mustard and 1/2 tsp salt in plastic bag. Throw in 4 boneless pork chops (or a small pork roast) to coat. Brown meat in skillet with oil (3-4min). Place pork in crock pot and dump a can of condensed chicken and rice soup over it. (Or as I did, 2 cups rice, 1 can cream soup, and 1 c. broth). Cook on low for 6 hrs or high 4hr (roast may take longer). The pork was soooo tender and not dry at all. I loved that I could have it ready with only about 7 min of prep time.

No comments: