Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pad Thai Review (Severns)

Okay, I finally got around to making the Pad Thai and it was good. This is Andy's favorite Thai dish and not so much a fav of mine. Ironically when I made this recipe I liked it more than he did. I like the chewy-ness of the rice noodles. The problem is that Andy has found a restaurant here that serves Pad Thai that sends him to Thai heaven... so he's a little picky now.
Anyway, I followed the recipe exactly because this is a dish I have never made before. It was good and even though I liked it I probably won't waste my time to make it again. :(

No comments: