Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rice Salad Review (Severns)

Well, this was a hit! I loved it and the kids liked it. I was proud of them because this really isn't 'kid' food but they ate it up! I did not use tofu or chicken, I wanted a vegetarian meal. I did not miss it. I pureed the dressing in the blender because I prefer it that way. Other than that I didn't really change anything. This recipe is straight forward and easy. Yeah! I think it's delicious, can't wait for the left-overs tomorrow! Four thumbs up!

PS: I haven't forgotten the Pad Thai, it's on my menu for next week!

No comments: