Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chicken Strips! Cotton Clan Review

This was a win with everyone in the house. I agree with Eva that the dill sets it apart. I also think I'll use less butter next time as I don't think it needed all of it. I cooked it much longer then suggested to get it a nice crisp outside. We ate this with home made sweet potatoe fries and corn. We also had the most amazing cream braised brussel sprouts because we had fresh ones on hand that needed to be ate recipe is a very yummy way to make brussel sprouts if anyone is interested.

Will do this one again!

1 comment:

Cahill Clan said...

we love brussel sprouts...send?post your recipe please