Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm forever grateful Uncle Bill...

Oh, and you ,too, Rachel.
I love this recipe! I have made chicken strips before and they were so boring and not worth making again. Or they were just good. BUT, I LOVE the dill in this recipe. I really think that the dill is what sets it apart. Although, if you aren't big on dill (like Staci) I can understand why you may not feel the same way but you could add a different herb. Ok so I will change one thing when I make this again. I will use about half of the melted butter. It made my chicken a little soggy. I slightly burned my bread crumbs (I blended up a mixture of white and whole wheat bread and then toasted them in the oven) and I was a bit worried about it but it didn't end up being a problem at all, you couldn't tell. I could tell that Mark liked them a lot because he didn't use any dip and usually he would use catchup with something like this. Anders liked it, too!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WE ARE SO GLAD! I just read Andy your review (he's the one who originally found this recipe). I love them too!