Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Curry Review Cotton Clan

So I LOVED this, it was so easy and so very yummy. I made the sauce in one pan and then in a separate pan cooked my chicken and then separately did my veggies as I'm picky about the cooking time for each. We had carrots, broccoli, edamame and pineapple chunks. I did only use about half the sauce for the amount of food we cooked up, three chicken breasts and all the veggies, it seems it would have been overly drowning in it to use it all. But what's great about that is I think I'll try and freeze the sauce so it's a two for one deal. Now the sad part is though I loved it, Elyse liked it, Kaelyn tolerated it and Jonathan does not like curry. But what's nice is everything could be cooked up separately and then I could add the sauce to half of it and leave the other half to be seasoned in anther way. Thanks Staci!

No comments: