Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Feeding the masses!

I loved both of these recipes!!! I made them yesterday and both Katrina and I loved it. Next time I will most definitely cut the recipe in half because as Carrie mentions it makes a ton! I enjoyed it with Katrina, gave my sister a few servings and a freind a bowl full ro feed her family of 4 and still have a small bowl left for lunch!
I think for the most part I stuck to the recipe. I did ass fresh carrots in with onions and celery rather than in the frozen veggies, and I did use regular tomatoe juice and kicked it up with tabasco and some other spices I like. Other than that I followed the rules and was quite pleased!
I also enjoyed the bread, I made 3 rounds with it that I allowed to rise for an hour and they were huge but still light and fluffy. I was surprised at how different this bread recipe was to most that I make but I loved it and will be doing this all again! YUMMY! Thanks, Carrie!

No comments: