Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first pumpkin bread (and my mommys too)


So I will tell you that when I read the pick of the week I was kinda put out by the pumpkin bread. I have never really tried pumpkin bread because I don't like pumpkin pie. I was VERY wrong. I love the pumpkin bread so much that my husband, sister, Carson and I ate one loaf that night. The bread was done before the soup was and I think we all were so full from grab bread each time we walked by it! Even being much too full of bread we all still had the soup which was very good. I did take some for lunch the next day and it was better just like Eva said. I will be making both of these again. Oh by the way Rachel I had to take some bread to work because if I didn't I was going to make myself sick and everyone loved it too!

1 comment:

carrie said...

So cute! Love that he has the whole loaf!