Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Soup & Bread

Well, I didn't make the soup along with you girls. I didn't plan very well and I had made it a few days before I posted the recipe. Oh well... I did make the pumpkin bread though. I made it while my dad and his wife were here. I bought the 'Easy Pumpkin Pie' mix instead of just pumpkin because they were out and I am impatient. It was not the same! I was sorely disappointed. Dad and Teresa loved it, but they don't know the difference. I have just gotten a couple cans of the right pumpkin and now will make the 'dangerous' bread soon! :) Now we all know for sure why it's so hard to lose weight when the weather is cold!

No comments: