Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Daley Bread

Thank you Carrie for this recipe. I now have my staple vegetable beef soup. I really loved the soup and can't wait to make it on long cold winter nights. The spicy V8 was the perfect addition, and I love barley. What really got me about this soup was that there was so much good stuff in it and the broth was not boring. I really like soup but vegetable beef has never been a favorite for me because of this. Problem solved! I am going to keep the V8 in mind for other soups in the future. I got to make this with Alyssa and that was really fun. We kept to the recipe very closely, I can't really think of anything different that we did. My son Anders really loved it and by the way, Rachel, he loved the birth soup, too.

It was fun to make bread again. I haven't made bread in a long time. It was easy and nice to have with the soup.

Just want to say, I am having so much fun with Chic Chefs. I think this is really special and I hope to go many more rounds!!

1 comment:

carrie said...

I'm so glad you liked it Eva