Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Broccoli (but really Vegetable) Cheese Soup

We loved the Broccoli Cheese soup. I loved all the vegetables that were in it, it was such a pretty soup when it was all done, I'm sad I forgot to take a picture! I actually did double the liquids and the cheese and threw in a little more of the veggies because it didn't look like very much with the prescribed amount, at least not enough to feed 3 hungry adults and 2 hungry kiddos. We all enjoyed it and my Mom liked it so much she's making it again this week. I concur with Tisha this will be added to my soup list!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

MMMMM... you have me wanting this yummy soup again! :)

Cahill Clan said...

I am so glad you have enjoyed it!!