Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Perfectly Cheesy Soup

I finally made the broccoli cheese soup last week, and I loved it! I thought it was creamy, flavorful, and hearty. I really liked the variety of vegetables in the soup. I have never made a cheese soup, so I was worried the cheese would be overpowering, but the amount of cheesiness (haha) was perfect. I will definitely be adding this to my list of staple recipes. Thanks, Staci!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

...the weirdest thing! The comment that posted on Carrie's post was the comment I made on Tisha's! LOL! Oh well, it doesn't matter...I still think I'll make the soup again soon. :)