Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moroccan Madness

I forgot to take a picture, but here goes . . . . I made the recipe and I liked it a lot. I did have to make some changes, though. I am currently "gluten-free". So, I did not dredge the chicken in flour, nor did I eat it with cous cous. I put saffron on my list. I knew it was expensive, but I like to follow the recipes as closely as I can the first time and then make changes if I want to. However, when I saw that it was $15, I skipped it.
Even with all these changes it still turned out very nice. The sweet potatoes are so good and the lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger give it a great flavor. And the cilantro is the perfect finishing touch.
I am enjoying the recipes from around the globe . . . keep them coming!

No comments: