Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Round Three!

Hey Ladies!
Can you believe it is already time for another round? WOW, time flies! An opinion or two has been expressed about the next round. It seems that we would like to go back to a non-theme blog where each one of us picks whatever type of cuisine they prefer. I also would like to suggest we stick with the same schedule (of course I'll update the dates) that we currently have. If there is anyone who would like to bow out of this round please let me know. It is understandable when a plate needs to be cleared and of course anyone who needs to take a break is always welcome to rejoin our chic club! Please leave your feedback and I'll post the new schedule asap!

2 comments:

carrie said...

I'm up for anything

Serena said...

i'm up for anything too. My computer is broke but i'll try to get on at work or grandmas so that i can be a part of things. 2008 was a crazy year but I have high hopes for 2009. have a great day :)