Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lamb Meatball Soup

I'm sorry not to call this by its true name but I'm so tired I can't seem to remember how to copy and paste the name in or even to simply look at it and spell it via another open window :)

Soooooo........I feel bad but no one but myself liked this soup in my family. My Mom and Jonathan both did not like the smell, stinky socks were mentioned, and because smell is such a big part of taste I think that's why they couldn't enjoy the taste. I on the other hand did like it, I who have no sense of smell, I thought it was really different and seemed like something I would actually be served in another country. I did wish there were some veggies in it, but that may just be the American me :) I don't think I would go to the trouble though of making it just for myself so it may not see another run in our house. But I enjoyed trying it!

No comments: