Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Brown Sugar Chicken

I made this last night for some friends and boy it was a hit! Everyone loved it and i even gave the recipe to one of the ladies! I did use 4 chicken breast and used a little less then 1/2 a cup of the brown sugar. What i loved about this was i got it all ready and went to a baby shower and came home to a house that smelt great and dinner was just about done! Got to love the crock pot!I served the chicken with brown rice and a side salad and we are eating the leftovers tonight.

I just want to tell you Rachel that Carrie and I planned to get together twice to make your chicken but once i got sick and i don't rememeber what happen the other time. When Carrie made it she was going to bring me the leftovers but she forgot and i'm sure they are bad by now! I will make it soon i really want to try it!

I'm going to post my pick tonight after Monday night football. See why we are having leftovers ;) It is going to be chicken Enchiladas. This is once of my husbands favorite meals and it is easy!

No comments: