Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tortilla Con Pollo

I made this recipe tonight and my family liked it. I thought the filling was kinda bland. It is similar to the filling for my personal Chicken Enchilada recipe and I really missed the enchilada sauce. I only used 1 cup cheese and 1 cup sour cream and one can soup. I knew it would be too gooey if I followed the recipe and as it was, I wish I'd have left the soup out. Anyway, I put the green onions in the filling and liked that. Topped it all with olives, chiles, tomato and cheese. Andy and AJ chowed while Abigail and I each had one portion. I think I'll stick to enchiladas mainly because I missed the sauce so much.

No comments: