Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crock pot chicken

I am not sure about this. I love the ease of the crock pot and the flavors were so interesting! On one hand I totally loved the sweetness with a bit of "twang" but, was also unsure what to do with the leftovers. I did a whole chicken because I had one in the freezer. I think I will totally do it again when we have company over but, not just for the 2 of us. I did really like it and will keep it in my back pocket for week night entertaining when I don't have time to cook!!! Fun stuff!!!

No comments: