Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chicken Mahkini (spelling??)

So I tried this indian dish a little bit ago and forgot to post. I have to say I was quite impressed. I didn't have as much spice in mine but, next tie will kick it up. I think it may be very tasty with the coconut milk basmati rice we did last year. I thought the 2 may be a good compliment to each other. I love trying new foods and this will be had again in our home!!!! Katrina loved the sauce but, as a self proclaimed vegetarian boycotted the actual chicken!!! Thanks ladies for another lovely meal!!!

No comments: