Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chicken Tortallas


So I actually liked that these were different then how we do our Chicken Enchiladas. We do our Enchiladas smoky and spicy and completely "red" no white sauce anywhere. I appreciated how incredibly easy this was. I had the chicken made from the previous day and just threw it all together. I did halve the sour cream, soup, and cheese, and thought it was a good creamy consistency that way. We topped it with taco sauce. I have all the ingredients to do this again and will whip it out one night when I'm needing an easy meal fast!

1 comment:

Serena said...

oh...this looks so delish!!!