Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm so sorry!

So I'm lame. I did remember on Sunday that i needed to post but then i don't know what happen! I was going to do it last night but then my parents came over with dinner so that messed up my plan! So I'm at work now (on hold for like the last 15 minutes) but once i get home I'm going to post. It is another breakfast dish. Carrie and i were going to do them at the same time but then me, my husband and Carson all got sick and I'm also training for a 1/2 marathon so all this running is getting in the way too! So again I'm sorry to hold you all up and i will be posting tonight! Thanks ladies!

No comments: