Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Breakfast Potatoes and French Toast Souffle

The biggest thing I took away from this recipe is that I wish I would have put the corn flakes on!!! I didn't mean to omit this but I didn't see that part of the recipe until I was actually making it and I didn't have them. So sad. They were good, although, if I make them again I think I will add some chives or bits of ham or something like that. I made the French toast souffle, too and I liked it. I think that I may save this recipe for overnight guests. It was special and easy and I will definitely add apples, too. That would be delicious!

No comments: