Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Input please....

Alright fellow chic chefs (and loyal followers), I am quite curious to know which of the recipes we have done in the past couple years (can you believe that???) have you added to your repitoire, which ones you refer to friends and MOST importantly, what kind of recipes are you hoping to see someone post!

I am selfishly using you to help narrow down my next recipe choice. I also find myself coming back to the blog to get inspiration for dinner and have truly valued this resource!!!! Thank you all and I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I have made more recipes than not over at least a second time. Many of the recipes I make on a monthly basis.
To answer your question, I would like a fairly simple recipe that calls for things I (mostly) have on hand (that is, if I've shopped that week!) :)
I love ethnic foods, lots of flavor and comfort food.
Too broad?? Sorry.

carrie said...

Ok so whats funny is when going down the list of recipes there is only one that has truly made it into our revolving menu. There are others I've made again but what I'd love another recipe to add to the revolving list. The one that was added is the Flank Steak marinade. It's because its EASY and good and I have all ingredients on hand. With summer coming I'd love another easy recipe.